Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Today I'm grateful for...


1.  Ben Rector's new CD. Holy moly. Music that's just good for the soul.

2. Spontaneous Tuesday ice cream dates on the East River with my sweetheart.

3. Dinner dates with new friends.

4. Friends who will go out dancing with you on a Saturday night :)

5. Waffles & a walk in the rain in Central Park with a dear friend who moved up to the city this summer.



I have so much to be thankful for these days. Life is about to get busy with JP's work travel and just overall Fall busy-ness. I am praying for moments of stillness and refreshment amidst the chaos and that when those moments come, I'll be able to stop and enjoy them. 

Here's to the power of gratitude to change my perspective and to make life that much sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment