Sunday, August 11, 2013

This week I'm grateful for...



Successful new & healthy recipes! Vegetable Tian :-) 
This family & their sweet friendship. Thankful for a cozy friday night in with a Google Video double-date to help make them feel like they just came over for the evening. 
Lifelong friends and fun work events during the week!  
TJ's Scones and lazy Saturday mornings

Sunshine & Central Park Sundays

Country music, cowgirl boots and date nights. 

Adorable red curls, goofy grins and laughter from this precious one.

I also just love Sunday mornings and our church. Thankful that each Sunday I can be refreshed with the truth of the gospel and reminded to have an eternal perspective amidst the day-to-day which can so aggressively capture my heart and attention. This is the song I want my heart to sing this week!  

The more grateful I tune my heart to be, the less room I have in my heart for fear and anxiety.
Here's to a JOY-filled week, friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment