Friday, July 27, 2012

Today I'm grateful for...

FRIDAY! I'm grateful to have this busy work week almost behind me and an exciting weekend ahead of me!

A couple things that have brought me joy this week include:

1. A night of music, park and Shake Shack with good friends on Wednesday night. Definite highlight - getting precious smiles from Baby Leo!!

2. A chance to work with new clients at work who are passionate about their organization and the positive impact it is making nationally.

3. Wine + Pizza dinner combo (My favorite) and watching old Friends DVDs with the hubby to unwind after a long day.


4. Falling asleep to the rain outside our window last night. 

5. A morning devotional that leads me to verses that we read in our wedding. Grateful for that sweet day, our wedding vows and a sweet and Godly husband who is better than any man I could have ever dreamed for.

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil, cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12: 9 -12

6. Anticipation and excitement for a fun reunion weekend with KP! So EXCITED to spend time with her and get to show her a little bit of my world here in the big apple! 


It's been a busy week, but there is sure a lot to be thankful for amidst the craziness!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

1 comment:

  1. so fun kp is coming into town!! have so much fun - i'm headed to the beach:)

    ReplyDelete